The Babylon Municipal Building was dedicated on July 5, 1926.
J. Stanley Foster gifted $15,000 toward the purchase of the property, for the erection of the village hall, which also houses the fire department headquarters.
The Village of Babylon was incorporated on December 19, 1893. The village is governed by an elected Mayor and four Trustees.
Babylon Village Hall, 153 W. Main Street, Babylon, NY 11702 • (631) 669-1500 • www.villageofbabylonny.gov