Due to restrictions that remain in place as a result of COVID-19, the meeting of the Babylon Town Board scheduled for Wednesday, January 20, 2021 will be held remotely and livestreamed for the public via YouTube. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM.
***NOTICE: In light of community concerns, the Town Board has announced that the rezoning application of MR Property Builders for the area located at Albany Avenue and Schleigel Boulevard in Amityville will NOT be moving forward. As a result, the scheduled public hearing regarding this change of zone will not be held.***
The following public hearings are scheduled to take place at this meeting:
- Amending Chapter 213 of the Babylon Town Code (Zoning) - American Venice
- Amendments to the Town of Babylon Uniform Code of Traffic Ordinances - Commack Road
- Amendments to the Town of Babylon Uniform Code of Traffic Ordinances - Conner Lane
- Amending Chapter 165 of the Babylon Town Code (Peace and Good Order)
- Amending Chapter 3, Article II, Section 3-4 of the Town of Babylon Uniform Code of Traffic Ordinances - Great Neck Road
To participate in any one of these public hearings and speak publicly in front of the board by Zoom or telephone, please sign up here. Those who sign up to speak will receive a link to register for the meeting shortly before it starts. Those who would prefer to submit a written comment may do so on that same page.
If you would like to address the board or submit a comment on any other matter concerning the Town of Babylon, please do so here.