How do I report a damaged street sign?

All damaged signs should be reported to the Office of Citizen Services at 631-957-7474 or 3-1-1. Reports of damaged or missing traffic signs are then sent to the Traffic Safety Division, (631) 957-3106 or the Traffic Sign Shop, (631) 957-3104. Reports should include the location of the missing or damaged sign such as the address and the cross street name and/or intersection. The Town is responsible for responding to such reports within two hours of receipt and then correcting the situation within 72 hours.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a new street sign?
2. What happens to a damaged street sign?
3. How do I report a damaged street sign?
4. How long does it take to replace a damaged sign?
5. Can I request to have a street renamed?