Can I make a FOIL request for property information?
FOILS can be filed for property information by non-owners as per usual procedures.

Property owners do not need to file a FOIL request to get information pertaining to property they own (and can show proof).

If a Certified Certificate of Occupancy is required, the application can be filled out by the property owner in the Department of Planning & Development's Building Division. Certified documents usually take about 2 weeks to be prepared.

Show All Answers

1. What does the Town Attorney do?
2. Does the Town Attorney provide notary public services?
3. What is the process for purchasing a Town-owned property?
4. How can I annex a paper street to my property?
5. What is a FOIL request?
6. What is the process for making a FOIL request?
7. How long does it take to get a FOIL request completed?
8. Can I make a FOIL request for property information?
9. What is the process for recording Covenants and Restrictions?
10. How can I obtain an Excavation Permit/Road Opening Permit?
11. How do I claim an impounded vehicle?
12. What is the processing time for a Notice of Claim for property damage?
13. Where is the Parking Violations Bureau?
14. What are the Town's parking violations?
15. What are the responsibilities of the Code Enforcement Division?
16. How do I retrieve my car that's been impounded?