How do I report an abandoned vehicle ?

To report an abandoned vehicle to the Town of Babylon, please call the Office of Citizen Services by dialing 3-1-1 or (631) 957-7474. You can also fill out the Report a Concern form. Please be as descriptive as possible when describing the vehicle and its location. 

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Abandoned Vehicle Unit located?
2. How do I report an abandoned vehicle ?
3. How do I claim an impounded vehicle?
4. What are the fees associated with towing and storing impounded vehicles?
5. How do I retrieve my car that's been impounded?