Click to Home
Click to Home
Town of Babylon
200 E. Sunrise Highway
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Ph: (631) 957-3000
Fx: (631) 957-7440
Go To Search

Planning & Development - Building Division - Illegal Structures

Show All Answers

1. What is an illegally-built structure?
2. Why do I need to legalize an existing structure by obtaining a Building Permit?
3. How do I legalize an existing structure?
4. What are the fees associated with legalizing a structure?