Click to Home
Click to Home
Town of Babylon
200 E. Sunrise Highway
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Ph: (631) 957-3000
Fx: (631) 957-7440
Go To Search

Town Clerk - Recreational Permits

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a Fishing Permit?
2. How do I obtain a Permit for a Parade, Carnival or Bazaar?
3. How do I obtain a Block Party Permit?
4. How do you lodge a complaint against a block party?
5. How do I obtain a Four-Wheel Drive or Beach Buggy Permit?