Click to Home
Click to Home
Town of Babylon
200 E. Sunrise Highway
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Ph: (631) 957-3000
Fx: (631) 957-7440
Go To Search

DPW - Street Signs

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a new street sign?
2. What happens to a damaged street sign?
3. How do I report a damaged street sign?
4. How long does it take to replace a damaged sign?
5. Can I request to have a street renamed?